Butler Excavations has over 30 years’ experience in the civil construction industry and has developed into a class-leading contractor who is qualified and certified to ISO standards.
We have a comprehensive fleet of plant and machinery capable of constructing all types of small and large-scale earthworks projects including land development sites, dams and water storage. As well as the resources, skills and expertise in the construction of new roads on land development sites and the re-construction of the existing council and VicRoads roads.
Our civil construction contracting services include:
- Major bulk earthworks, site clearing, bulk cut to fill and excavation of basements, car parks, building plateaus, and safe construction of batters, benches and ramps
- All work associated with civil earthworks installation and construction
- Sub-divisions and land developments
- Detailed excavation including, strip footings, pad footings and pile caps
- Installation of all underground infrastructure including potable water, fire mains, stormwater, sewer, electrical and communications
- Construction/upgrades of roads and car parks including asphalt, spray seal, concrete and block paving
- Installation of upright kerbs, signage, line marking, wheel stops and bollards
- Excavation and construction of swales, detention ponds and wetlands
- Construction of concrete infrastructure including retaining walls and stairs
- Landscaping hard – street furniture, feature walls, footpaths, edging, timber boardwalks, water features, fencing, lighting and concrete structures
- Landscaping soft – cultivation, topsoiling, planting and hydroseeding
- Civil demolition of existing infrastructure for recycling
- Crushing, sieving and screening of oversized materials
- Wet and Dry Hire of machinery and haulage vehicle
From roads and bridges to drainage, car parks and tunnels, Butler Excavations’ skilled and experienced team will give you peace of mind by ensuring that your project is completed on time and within budget.